I purchased an annual Stock membership, with the first month free.The Adobe website states I can cancel risk free within the first month.
So I did. But instead of canceling risk free, I was slapped with a surprise $175 fee out of left field. When I opened a chat with "Customer Care" to resolve the issue, they just used high-pressure sales tactics to pressure me into keeping my membership (+$300!) by offering me free months. Only after I sent a screenshot of the Adobe website (where it clearly states that I can cancel risk free at any time during the first month) did he promptly cancel my membership with no explanation as to why I was being threatened with a cancelation fee in the first place.
The experience was cold, impersonal and deceptive. Obviously it's not the employee's fault that this happened, it's Adobe's. Adobe trains their people to use high pressure sales tactics and uses deceptive marketing to make money through unjustified fees.
The company has completely lost my trust.Though I'm a lifelong Adobe customer, and I will never purchase from Adobe again after this eye-opening experience.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- How adobe use to be when customers mattered
- Life before creative cloud
What I disliked
- Should have been able to cancel
- Customer service
- Deceptive marketing
- High pressure sales
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Adobe Stock
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..."
- "i have purchased 3 goods on Aug 02 and Aug 03 but none of them received to me. When i check the tracking, i see all my shipments are returned..."
- "I bought 5 men shirts clothes from Gearbest. When I received the clothing after a moth, I noticed it comes from China Brands. I understood that Gearbest is dropshipping. It's..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Bruce pre-finished wood flooring by Armstrong was installed in our newly built home in April of 2009. This was the Waltham 3-1/4" oak strip flooring in the color Whiskey...."
- "I ordered flowers for my son who is deployed to send to his fiance. I ordered them 3 days in advance, and asked for delivery after 4:00 since she..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."