Laconia, New Hampshire
3.3

I purchased Adobe Acrobat X direct from Adobe using their cloud account about 5 years, ago. I upgraded this about 3 years ago.

With the insurance that if I ever need to download the acrobat X Pro again I could have it. I get a new laptop and at first I was going to upgrade to the latest version of Acrobat to but when I called Adobe it was such a poor experience that I gave up and just downloaded the Acrobat X Pro from my online account but no Distiller X. Distiller is the software that comes with Acrobat to convert .plt files to PDF files. This is the only reason that I purchased the Acrobat.

Now this is a pain but the insulting thing is Abode's support, I talked to at least 6 people today all from India, nice people, but not very helpful. So after 2 hours on my time here I am no Acrobat Distiller X, no way to get it, unless I buy a huge marketing software, so one of them said, and I do not get it when I download the software online that I was promised.

Finally the icing on the cake I was told the only support I have is a online forum. I think its time to sell my Abobe stock.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adobe Acrobat X Pro Conversion Software.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Adobe Pros: Have great products, Life before creative cloud, How adobe use to be when customers mattered.

Adobe Cons: Incompetency of support.

• POOR TECH HELP
  • Disorganized Customer Service

Comments

h.kitchener

If you really do have Adobe stock, don't sell it as they are making money duping people into buying their products. I haven't seen any problems with Adobe's cash flow so their stock should perform ok---unless the market tanks, etc.

As for their customer support, no company has good customer support anymore. In a throwaway society when you have a problem with a product or support, etc.

you just throw it out and buy another. There must be similar products for you to get other than Adobe.