3.3
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I purchased Adobe Acrobat X direct from Adobe using their cloud account about 5 years, ago. I upgraded this about 3 years ago.

With the insurance that if I ever need to download the acrobat X Pro again I could have it. I get a new laptop and at first I was going to upgrade to the latest version of Acrobat to but when I called Adobe it was such a poor experience that I gave up and just downloaded the Acrobat X Pro from my online account but no Distiller X. Distiller is the software that comes with Acrobat to convert .plt files to PDF files. This is the only reason that I purchased the Acrobat.

Now this is a pain but the insulting thing is Abode's support, I talked to at least 6 people today all from India, nice people, but not very helpful. So after 2 hours on my time here I am no Acrobat Distiller X, no way to get it, unless I buy a huge marketing software, so one of them said, and I do not get it when I download the software online that I was promised.

Finally the icing on the cake I was told the only support I have is a online forum. I think its time to sell my Abobe stock.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Adobe. The most disappointing about adobe acrobat x pro conversion software from Adobe was incompetency of support , but reviewer liked have great products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Adobe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Adobe to other companies on our site.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1210358

If you really do have Adobe stock, don't sell it as they are making money duping people into buying their products. I haven't seen any problems with Adobe's cash flow so their stock should perform ok---unless the market tanks, etc.

As for their customer support, no company has good customer support anymore. In a throwaway society when you have a problem with a product or support, etc.

you just throw it out and buy another. There must be similar products for you to get other than Adobe.