2.2

I signed up for a $17.91 student and teacher Adobe account and found out that I have been getting charged $51.51 on top of the $17.91 for months. I never signed up to upgrade my service, and when I requested a refund for the services that I had never used/agreed to, they said that a refund was unavailable for the $51 account, but that they could cancel and refund the $17.91 account. They didn't even bother to give me an explanation after repeatedly asking why they were willing to refund one account but not the other, especially when the $17.91 account is the only account I wanted and needed in the first place.

This comes after having to spend nearly 4 hours on the phone with Adobe when I initially signed up for my account, because I needed to change the email address associated with my account (I had entered a typo). Adobe blundered through my entire service experience, and I would up signed up for 2 accounts, which I then had to phone back and try to get cancelled.

Now I am waiting 2-3 business days for Adobe to escalate my issue to a team that can hopefully help me. I feel so frustrated and *** for even signing up for a subscription in the first place, and will revisit my decision to use adobe software.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of adobe graphics suite from Adobe. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $266 and wants Adobe to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being charged for something without authorization. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adobe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Adobe?

Comments

rollo2016

"(I)found out that I have been getting charged $51.51 on top of the $17.91 for months.

I assume you also voted for that Trudeau fellow. That would explain your lack of responsibility.